Re: [PanoToolsNG] Papervision 3D

  • Philipp B. Koch
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 1, 2008
      sphereworks schrieb:
      > Just came across this - http://www.papervision3d.org/demos/panorama/
      > Not keen on the navigation but I'm told the performance is better than
      > what I'm producing with Flash at the moment.

      Hhm, for me it looks much worse than what is poosible with Flash right
      now since you can see the single patterns' distorsions
      (at least at my PC with 22" widescreen). Actually, there's an open
      source project that aims to establish an free pano player
      based on Papervision, called PanoSalado. For more information, look at
      http://www.cheathamlane.net/index.php?section=open%20source

      > This is using action
      > script 3. This is a little beyond my knowledge so apologies if this is
      > nothing new.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Pete
      > www.sphereworks.co.uk
      >

      > ------------------------------------

    • AYRTON
      Message 33 of 33 , Oct 3, 2008
        On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Hans Nyberg <hans@...> wrote:

        > > I could see the cubes still loaded behind the cyls for example.
        >
        > Same here
        > Mac dual Core 2.0 G5 8 GB Ram OS 10.4.11 Safari
        >
        > 1st only BlackandWhite ? Intentional or a preview?
        > at No 3 it started to get very unresposible.
        > 4 Did not load. Just a blink of it.
        > 5 the QTVR Totally freezing after loaded. Jumped around a couple of times
        > by it self.

        Patrick, Hans, Sacha ....

        Here
        ALL is PERFECT
        no problem at all
        I've tried different times and different ways, and all worked fine !

        intel 2.33 ghz
        Core 2 Duo
        OS X 10.4.11
        QT 7.5.5