Re: Papervision 3D

  • sphereworks
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 1, 2008
      The interactive image on there main website is cool, have a look at
      that - http://www.papervision3d.org

      Pete
      www.sphereworks.co.uk

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "sphereworks" <sphereworkspete@...>

      http://www.papervision3d.org/demos/panorama/
      > Not keen on the navigation but I'm told the performance is better
      than
      > what I'm producing with Flash at the moment. This is using action
      > script 3. This is a little beyond my knowledge so apologies if this
      is
      > nothing new.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Pete
      > www.sphereworks.co.uk

    • AYRTON
      Message 33 of 33 , Oct 3, 2008
        On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Hans Nyberg <hans@...> wrote:

        > > I could see the cubes still loaded behind the cyls for example.
        >
        > Same here
        > Mac dual Core 2.0 G5 8 GB Ram OS 10.4.11 Safari
        >
        > 1st only BlackandWhite ? Intentional or a preview?
        > at No 3 it started to get very unresposible.
        > 4 Did not load. Just a blink of it.
        > 5 the QTVR Totally freezing after loaded. Jumped around a couple of times
        > by it self.

        Patrick, Hans, Sacha ....

        Here
        ALL is PERFECT
        no problem at all
        I've tried different times and different ways, and all worked fine !

        intel 2.33 ghz
        Core 2 Duo
        OS X 10.4.11
        QT 7.5.5