buy a Spherical Panoramic Video Camera - $500 beta version

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      As you might have seen already, I have been developing a 360 video camera.

      I'm now offering these cameras on a limited basis for $500USD each + VAT.
      with free processing, publishing, and hosting included in that price.

      The people who get this first beta product will have the first chance (and a
      better price) on the next version (which will be better in many ways of
      course, and at least 3x more expensive)

      Here are some demos, where you can also read more details about the offer.

      Stationary, outside bar - "slice of life"
      www.360cities.net/video/v2/duende/beta2.html

      Wearing it on a helmet at Robot Man's house
      www.360cities.net/video/v2/robot-house/beta2.html

      Sunny Terrace
      www.360cities.net/video/v2/sunny-terrace/beta2.ht...<http://www.360cities.net/video/v2/sunny-terrace/beta2.html>

      Walking to the bus stop
      www.360cities.net/video/v2/house-to-bus/beta2.html

      I'll post more demos as soon as I can.

      If you want to reserve one, please contact me OFF LIST at +420 608 076 502 /
      skype jeffrey.s.martin or by email.

      best,
      Jeffrey Martin
      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin