Busy last week (Photokina and Innotrans )

  • Willy Kaemena
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      Last week was a very busy one for me.

      On Wednesday I have been one day at the Rail Transport Trade Fair in
      Berlin shooting with my new acquired Sigma 8-3.5 on my Nikon 300, on
      a Velbon Carbon tripod with the Manfrotto rotator and selfmade light
      weight bracket. All inside panos where shot with 4 shots around no
      zenith/ nadir.
      Outside shots on monopod freehand over head + one crane pano from
      20m height, freehand.

      the results are on this site: <http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FSPanos/Menu434.html

      On Thursday/Friday/Saturday I had some busy days on the IVRPA Stand
      at Photokina in Cologne.
      Some of my panoramas can bee seen here <http://photokina08.ivrpa.org/panoblog/photographer/1858
      > some are still not processed.
      All panos at Photokina with my heavy Nikkor8 2.8 with 4 more shots
      around on tripod( >4 is better with a lot of people moving around )
      and one video boom pano and one Monopod overhead pano.

      Willy Kaemena

      http://bremen.360cities.net/
      http://syria.360cities.net/
      http://lisbon.360cities.net/

    • pedro_silva58
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
        willy is shooting with a tripod?! what's the world coming to? ;-)
        cheers,
        pedro