[PanoToolsNG] Re: My first monopod pano

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      Sometime around 30/9/08 (at 22:35 +0000) sphereworks said:

      >Looks good !! Did you have a go?

      No, 'fraid not. :-)

      The pub owner was very interested in me taking photos (seems to have
      a good eye for publicity), and he said we all (as in the birthday
      group) were welcome to join in after the tournament finals were done.
      The French contingent were so d**n good that it put us boules newbies
      right off! At least one of those guys even appeared to be sponsored
      by Ricard. And mainly it was too sociable upstairs. It was wonderful
      to watch from that balcony though.