Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Berlin Panoramas 1949 - 1952 - historical panoramas

  • Caroling Geary
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2008
      There was a thread on the quicktime-vr list in 2000, after someone
      discovered a project in a US Library of Congress national archive of
      panoramas. There is a link to the archive on the following page. A
      few people found panoramas in their area and did 360s. I found one. I
      had taken my photos with point and shoot, 8 around, before I knew
      anything about VR. The original panorama was not 360, so I filled in
      the outline. A sprite controls the synced panos. I'm surprised that
      it still works.

      http://www.wholeo.net/Trips/Art/Web/TripsArt/Imagine/RitualSpaces/
      GaiaPoint/return/reTurnInSync.htm

      Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net