RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: help with colors

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 30, 2008
      Two or three white balances per 360 is normal or required for a natural look
      if you have exterior visibility.

      Enfuse will blend pixels from correct exposures ok.

      But you may need also some manual or extended automated masking. Each of my
      360s is created from multiple exposures, enfused, not enfused and wholly
      stitched.

      I pick and choose all the best pieces, this includes exposures and white
      balances.

      It is time consuming to develop a fairly automated process, but that's why
      they pay us the big bucks.

      You should be stitching in 16 bits, and only hit 8 bits when you create jpg
      faces.

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

      http://www.southern-digital.com