Re: [PanoToolsNG] advice you hope you don't need - ZAR for memory card file recovery

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30 6:32 AM
      ZAR is great for Windows. If you are on a Mac, I can attest that
      Photorescue 3.1 saved my bacon once! It did a terrific job
      recovering photos from a bad card. The trial mode lets you see if
      things can be recovered before you buy it. If you have a dead hard
      drive, Data Rescue II is great. It completely saved an extremely
      FUBAR drive for me. Just a VERY satisfied customer of each.

      John

      John Riley
      johnriley@...
      jriley@...