Re: [PanoToolsNG] help with colors

  • Jaume Llorens
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 30, 2008
      Thank you very much for your explanations, Erik and Keith.
      I'll repeat from the raw files this panos.
      Jaume
    • Sacha Griffin
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 30, 2008
        Two or three white balances per 360 is normal or required for a natural look
        if you have exterior visibility.

        Enfuse will blend pixels from correct exposures ok.

        But you may need also some manual or extended automated masking. Each of my
        360s is created from multiple exposures, enfused, not enfused and wholly
        stitched.

        I pick and choose all the best pieces, this includes exposures and white
        balances.

        It is time consuming to develop a fairly automated process, but that's why
        they pay us the big bucks.

        You should be stitching in 16 bits, and only hit 8 bits when you create jpg
        faces.

        Sacha Griffin

        Southern Digital Solutions LLC

        http://www.southern-digital.com