Have you seen this...? (Stitching on the iPhone)

  • Peter Braatz
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29 2:06 PM
      Hi all,
      have you seen this:
      http://appstorefeed.com/apps/PanoLab/

      Cheers - Peter/360pixel.de
    • Robert C. Fisher
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29 4:00 PM
        I saw this yesterday when playing with my wifes iPhone, looks
        interesting but I'll have to wait until I get an iPhone.

        On Sep 29, 2008, at 2:06 PM, Peter Braatz wrote:

        > Hi all,
        > have you seen this:
        > http://appstorefeed.com/apps/PanoLab/
        >
        > Cheers - Peter/360pixel.de

        Cheers
        Robert C. Fisher
        VR Photography/Cinematography
      • Jeffrey Martin
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30 5:51 AM
          Very romantic ;)

          But in the end it's the wrong tool for the job. I can also eat soup with a
          fork...

          panos and mobile phones go together, but that's not the right way.....

          Jeffrey Martin
          tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

        • Thomas Krueger
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30 6:21 AM
            Another stitching application for Nokia cell phones:
            http://www.panoman.net/demo