Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Shooting pans of car interiors

  • mrjimbo
    Message 1 of 38 , Sep 29, 2008
      Hmmmm.... I'm a a novice for sure.. After looking at this pano ..I found myself feeling incredibley awed, inspired and also incredibly inexperienced.. Awsome idea.. as far as the execution.. I can have only questions.. I found it inspirational from my perspective..

      jimbo
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 7, 2008
        This is my first time posting... I still don't understand how to get
        nadir shots with a regular pano head...hand held?
        henri