Re: [PanoToolsNG] Precision360 panohead experience

  • Murray C
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 28, 2008
      Hi bigwade

      Thanks for the headsup on the D8 rotator and NN5. I've always been happy
      with the NN3 and thanks to the help of Bill Bailey I will be upgrading the
      rotator, which should make a huge difference to performance.

      I have to acknowledge Bill's support and the time he's taken to get a few
      things sorted for me with the local distributor.

      The NN5 would be my pick for a heavier body/lens combo if I eventually go
      that way, so its nice to know its am excellent performer.

      Thanks also to all who contacted me.

      Regards

      Murray