Reasons for being quiet on the PTNG list

  • Andrew Nemeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2008
      On 26/09/2008, at 4:15 PM, yuval_levy wrote:

      > I'm toying with AVCHD video these days

      Yep, same here.

      With the advent of broadband and YouTube, good-old linear video seems
      to be the way to go. At least I won't have to hold user's hands and
      painstakingly explain to them how to view the results...

      I've been studying for a Masters this year, so have had no time to
      shoot anything, but next year will definitely be exploring the world
      of 1080p.

      Regards,

      Andrew N.
      <http://nemeng.com>