[OSX] ImageFuser 0.3.1 -> bugfix

  • Harry van der Wolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2008
      Hi Mac users,

      I just published a bugfix for 0.3.

      Changelog for this specific version

      * Fixed bug w.r.t. to input TIF(F)'s.
      * Added a "Log Align_Image_Stack to console" checkbox. AIS can take a long
      time to run especially on big TIF(F) files. This console output gives you
      feedback on the
      progress.

      This version still only runs on Leopard.

      Further info, screenshots and download: Go to my website <
      http://panorama.dyndns.org/index.php?lang=en&subject=ImageFuser&texttag=ImageFuser>.

      Harry