[PanoToolsNG] Re: Autopano Manual Stitching Tutorial

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 26, 2008
      Sometime around 26/9/08 (at 05:51 +0000) yuval_levy said:

      >a very few active contributors and plenty of anonymous leechers.

      I have just a quick reflection to add here:

      it *is* a shame that there aren't more active contributors; that does
      make it somewhat more difficult to sustain. Of course, activity does
      tend to happen in cycles in every forum.
      But I really don't mind how many people out there just read silently.
      I don't see it as leeching, personally, and it is very hard for
      someone to read and not eventually learn at least a little. Today's
      readers sometimes become tomorrow's contributors... as long as the
      environment stays relatively civil and positive.

      Thanks for the frank thoughts Yuv, they do shine a light on things.