Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Which viewer to use...

  • Tom! Striewisch
    Message 1 of 38 , Sep 11, 2006
      Sie schrieben:

      >anyway dont want to mess up their computer. Many offices are very
      >scared of touching their setup. I don't know what you do about these
      >users, all I can think of is to put a plain jpg and instruct them to
      >squint as they pan their eyes accross...

      Maybe you will try my solution:
      http://www.essen-360grad.de/ohnejava/
      Use the link at the bottom of the center frame, named:
      "Ohne Javaplayer"
      Afterwards you can see an older(*) circular panorama with "hotspots"

      (*)Made in the "stoneage" with my first digitalcamera, an AGFA 1280

      Tom!
      Kugelpanorama-Schulungen: http://www.kugelbild.de
    • Tom! Striewisch
      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 11, 2006