RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Visible image degadation

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 61 , Sep 23, 2008
      That should be obvious.. heh.

      Prime versus zoom.

      The problem, is 28 isn't really wide enough to be really useful for a lot of
      interior work, and composition without zoom and difficult to say the least,
      since you often don't have placement luxury.

      As an exterior lens, I'm sure it's a great lens to have.

      I've always wondered how the MK2 stacks up against, the 10-22, since you
      aren't using the outer parts of the lens with the 10-22.

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

      http://www.southern-digital.com

      http://www.seeit360.net