Re: [PanoToolsNG] Immervision Forum Censorship

  • Henri Smeets
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2008
      That's exactly why I stepped away from Immervision and switched to Pano2VR,
      lack of innovation, support and the inability of using the forum to their
      advantage.
    • Ken Warner
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2008
        Any forum of any company that treats their customers
        like crap should no longer be a company that one patronizes.

        In other words, just walk away...