[PanoToolsNG] Immervision Forum Censorship

  • Thomas Krueger
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2008
      Remember Immervision? PureTools? PurePlayer for Flash?

      What happens when Flash, the most popular web tool and multi-media rich
      programming platform, meets ImmerVision’s dynamic new panorama viewer
      technology?

      They create a fine Flash Viewer with a couple of good tools. That's it.
      Stop. No further improving after numerous user requests.
      And if you post in the Immervision forum that you switched to a viewer that
      offer a better customization like Flashpanorama from Denis, krpano from
      Klaus or Pano2VR from Thomas Rauscher you bet that they will respond
      something to you.

      Response: Posting cancelled. At least a response. Better than nothing. But
      enough to make a decision.

      Saluti,
      Thomas

    • Henri Smeets
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2008
        That's exactly why I stepped away from Immervision and switched to Pano2VR,
        lack of innovation, support and the inability of using the forum to their
        advantage.
      • Ken Warner
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 23, 2008
          Any forum of any company that treats their customers
          like crap should no longer be a company that one patronizes.

          In other words, just walk away...