Re: VR-movie of object using random camera positions?

  • Joost Horsten
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 22, 2008
      Wow Scott, that has been a major project! I'm surely not at all in
      position to mimick something even remotely similar. The best I can
      hope for is either a kite or an RC plane/helicopter. I don't see an
      option to apply the GPS trick you explain in those circumstances, so
      I'll probably have to follow your original procedure, with perhaps
      some use of PTInterpolate...

      Thanks for the comprehensive explanation!

      Joost