Armor cost by the air

  • Vincent Ogloblinsky
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 21 10:08 AM
      Recent first shoot in the air, K20D + 8mm f/4 MF

      http://www.360ouest.com/photo.php?id=542
      <http://www.360ouest.com/photo.php?id=542>

      Feedback appreciaded

      Enjoy

    • Juergen Schrader
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 21 10:42 AM
        Well done, Vincent. Congratulations.
        This place must be great fun to fly.
        Now go ahead and shoot a virtual tour along the coast :)

        Cheers
        Jürgen

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Vincent Ogloblinsky"
        <globule22@...> wrote:

        > Recent first shoot in the air, K20D + 8mm f/4 MF
        >
        > http://www.360ouest.com/photo.php?id=542
        > <http://www.360ouest.com/photo.php?id=542>
        >
        > Feedback appreciaded
        >
        > Enjoy

      • ptgroup
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 21 10:45 AM
          Yes Vincent - congratulations, looks very spectacular.
          Like Juergen said: make a VT of the Channel !
          Ciao
          Mike

          360° VR Fotografie:
          http://www.360de.de

          <globule22@...> wrote:

          > Recent first shoot in the air, K20D + 8mm f/4 MF
          >
          > http://www.360ouest.com/photo.php?id=542
          > <http://www.360ouest.com/photo.php?id=542>
          >
          > Feedback appreciaded
          >
          > Enjoy

        • AYRTON
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 21 2:32 PM
            On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Vincent Ogloblinsky
            <globule22@...>wrote:

            > Recent first shoot in the air, K20D + 8mm f/4 MF
            >
            > http://www.360ouest.com/photo.php?id=542
            > <http://www.360ouest.com/photo.php?id=542>
            >
            > Feedback appreciaded

            Hey Vincent
            Trés bien fait. Parfait.

            Great my friend
            And it probably was fun to fly this way :-)

            Best
            AYRTON

            > Enjoy

            ------------
            | A Y R |
            | T O N |
            ------------

            + 55 21 9982 6313

            http://ayrton360.com
            http://rio.360cities.net
            http://vrfolio.com
            http://ayrton.com

          • AYRTON
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 21 2:34 PM
              <globule22@...>wrote:

              > Recent first shoot in the air, K20D + 8mm f/4 MF
              >
              > http://www.360ouest.com/photo.php?id=542
              > <http://www.360ouest.com/photo.php?id=542>
              > Feedback appreciaded

              Hey Vincent
              Trés bien fait. Parfait.

              Great my friend
              And it probably was fun to fly this way :-)

              Best
              AYRTON

              > Enjoy

              ------------
              | A Y R |
              | T O N |
              ------------

              + 55 21 9982 6313

              http://ayrton360.com
              http://rio.360cities.net
              http://vrfolio.com
              http://ayrton.com

            • crane@ukonline.co.uk
              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 21 2:52 PM
                Quoting Vincent Ogloblinsky <globule22@...>:

                > Recent first shoot in the air, K20D + 8mm f/4 MF
                >
                > http://www.360ouest.com/photo.php?id=542
                > <http://www.360ouest.com/photo.php?id=542>

                for the sake of completeness do we have any microlighters, hangliders or
                paragliders on the list?

              • ptgroup
                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 21 3:13 PM
                  I think Peter Nyfeler did some stunning gliding panos.
                  ciao
                  mike
                  www.360de.de

                  Message 8 of 17 , Sep 21 4:37 PM
                    On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 7:13 PM, ptgroup <ptgroup@...> wrote:

                    > I think Peter Nyfeler did some stunning gliding panos.

                    Hey Peter please show us the links :-)
                    I would love to see those

                    Thanks
                    AYRTON

                    > ciao
                    > mike
                    > www.360de.de

                    ------------
                    | A Y R |
                    | T O N |
                    ------------

                    + 55 21 9982 6313

                    http://ayrton360.com
                    http://rio.360cities.net
                    http://vrfolio.com
                    http://ayrton.com

                  • Peter Nyfeler
                    Message 9 of 17 , Sep 21 5:37 PM
                      AYRTON schrieb:
                      > On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 7:13 PM, ptgroup <ptgroup@...> wrote:
                      >
                      >> I think Peter Nyfeler did some stunning gliding panos.
                      >

                      > Hey Peter please show us the links :-)
                      > I would love to see those

                      Only one so far.....

                      http://www.davos360.ch/Muck/_link.htm

                      Best regards

                      Peter
                    • AYRTON
                      Message 10 of 17 , Sep 21 6:30 PM
                        On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 9:37 PM, Peter Nyfeler <peter.nyfeler@...>wrote:

                        > Only one so far.....
                        > http://www.davos360.ch/Muck/_link.htm

                        NO
                        not "only one"
                        This is THE ONE Peter !

                        It is amazing
                        I'm jealous
                        Woooowwww what a nice view
                        and the image is clear and perfect
                        congratulations my froend I did not know that one

                        Wooowwww
                        again :-)

                        Cheers
                        AYRTON

                        > Best regards
                        > Peter

                        ------------
                        | A Y R |
                        | T O N |
                        ------------

                        + 55 21 9982 6313

                        http://ayrton360.com
                        http://rio.360cities.net
                        http://vrfolio.com
                        http://ayrton.com

                      • John Riley
                        Message 11 of 17 , Sep 21 7:40 PM
                          Awesome Peter! Was that a powered glider? Tell us the particulars
                          of lens/camera/etc.

                          John

                          John Riley
                          johnriley@...
                          jriley@...

                          On Sep 21, 2008, at 8:37 PM, Peter Nyfeler wrote:

                          > AYRTON schrieb:
                          > > On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 7:13 PM, ptgroup <ptgroup@...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > >> I think Peter Nyfeler did some stunning gliding panos.
                          > >

                          > > Hey Peter please show us the links :-)
                          > > I would love to see those
                          >
                          > Only one so far.....
                          >
                          > http://www.davos360.ch/Muck/_link.htm
                          >
                          > Best regards
                          >
                          > Peter

                        • Roger D. Williams
                          Message 12 of 17 , Sep 21 8:32 PM
                            On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 06:52:11 +0900, <crane@...> wrote:

                            > Quoting Vincent Ogloblinsky <globule22@...>:
                            >
                            >> Recent first shoot in the air, K20D + 8mm f/4 MF
                            >>
                            >> http://www.360ouest.com/photo.php?id=542
                            >> <http://www.360ouest.com/photo.php?id=542>
                            >>

                            > for the sake of completeness do we have any microlighters, hangliders or
                            > paragliders on the list?

                            Ex-microlight. I was part owner of an ultralight paraplane until a moron
                            used petrol instead of two-stroke mixture for the engines. (There were
                            two, driving contra-rotating props.)

                            I wish I still had it, as it would have been a great platform for taking
                            panoramas.

                            Roger W.

                            --
                            Work: www.adex-japan.com
                            Play: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
                            Message 13 of 17 , Sep 21 9:11 PM
                              <globule22@...> wrote:

                              > Recent first shoot in the air, K20D + 8mm f/4 MF
                              >
                              > http://www.360ouest.com/photo.php?id=542
                              > <http://www.360ouest.com/photo.php?id=542>
                              >
                              > Feedback appreciaded
                              >
                              > Enjoy

                              wicked! as they say on Youtube -- I tried to shoot a panorama from a
                              microlite once and gave it up as impossible.

                              the sensation I thought was halfway between riding a horse and being
                              in a small boat -- it was like was you had to fight your way through
                              the air

                              Peter Murphy
                            • Bernd
                              Message 14 of 17 , Sep 21 11:28 PM
                                Hi Vincent,
                                very nice view in your panorama, congratulations !
                                And yes, Jürgen is right: A aerial-tour from this cost must be the
                                icing on the cake ;-)

                                All the best Bernd
                                http://www.360Bilder.de
                              • Vincent Ogloblinsky
                                Message 15 of 17 , Sep 22 2:53 AM
                                  Thanks all for your feedback, and congrtualtion Peter for your shoot
                                  too, more complicated than being sitted in a little plane. I am curious
                                  of your setup?

                                • crane@ukonline.co.uk
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Sep 22 5:14 AM
                                    Quoting Peter Nyfeler <peter.nyfeler@...>:

                                    > Only one so far.....
                                    >
                                    > http://www.davos360.ch/Muck/_link.htm

                                    excellent!!
                                    I have butterflies in my stomach.

                                    regards

                                    mick

                                  • Peter Nyfeler
                                    Message 17 of 17 , Sep 23 12:03 AM
                                      Hi Vicent

                                      Vincent Ogloblinsky schrieb:
                                      > Recent first shoot in the air, K20D + 8mm f/4 MF
                                      >
                                      > http://www.360ouest.com/photo.php?id=542
                                      > <http://www.360ouest.com/photo.php?id=542>
                                      >
                                      > Feedback appreciaded
                                      >
                                      > Enjoy

                                      Very well done in this windy conditions visible on your jacket.

                                      But to hold the your setup you needed a sixth finger ;-)

                                      ...and sorry for hijacking your thread. I will answer in a new thread to
                                      the questions.

                                      Best regards

                                      Peter