Quicktime -- latest release fixes longterm QTVR bug

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2008
      For ages, like since v.6.5 or something, there is has been a major
      problem with Quicktime panoramas on all my PCs so that if you look up
      or down and spin fast the browser will crash in a few seconds. Worse if
      the panorama is large and the screen resolution is large. Makes me
      phobic about looking up and down - and with Flash panoramas I have to
      tell myself, dont worry, you can look down, its not Quicktime. Now it
      seems to be fixed at last and I am happy!

      However there is a fresh bug so that the Update Quicktime popup
      announcement on IE7 will freeze the browser. But fixing the
      nadir/zenith crash thing is plenty of compensation.

      Peter Murphy