RE: [PanoToolsNG] New to Panos--I wan tot do it right!

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2008
      You can find a wealth of information on our own wiki. For software, go to
      this page:

      <http://wiki.panotools.org/Software>

      For pano heads hardware, go to this page:

      <http://wiki.panotools.org/Heads>

      Finally, there are numerous tutorials that can be found here:

      <http://wiki.panotools.org/Tutorials>

      Mark
      www.nyc.360cities.net
      www.hudsonvalley.360cities.net