Re: [PanoToolsNG] new to Panos---virtual tours?

  • Uri Cogan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2008
      lake00us wrote:

      > Just learning...pick up a Cannon g9 and the 0-360 lens...so far so
      > good, but want to consider a better method so i can do virtual 360 tours
      >
      > do I need a wide angle lens for this and what else?
      >
      > All suggestions are welcome

      I don't know what is a 0-360 lens...

      You need as wide an angle lens as you can get - preferably a good
      fisheye lens, and a panorama head to take care of the entrance pupil
      calibration. Then you need stitching and panorama building software.

      You can find a good description of resources, tutorials, etc. at:
      http://www.panoramas.dk

      Good luck!