Pano from the Top of Arizona

  • Alan Ritter
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2008
      Last week, Nathan and I climbed up Humphreys Peak (12,633'), the highest
      peak in Arizona. The summit pan is on my web site at:

      http://www.mtritter.org/highpoints/AZ_2008/pans/

      I was fighting clouds and sunlight, so there are some differences in
      lighting among the original frames but I tried to make them look
      semi-sensible.

      About 20 minutes after I shot the pan, that dark cloud overhead started
      zapping the summit and dropping graupel (snow pellets) and rain.
      Fortunately, we were down off the summit and on our way back to
      timberline by then. Full trip report, for what it's worth, is at:

      http://www.mtritter.org/highpoints/AZ_2008/
      --
      /s/jar (Alan Ritter, jar@...
      http://www.mtritter.org