Virtual Tour on iPhone/ iPod Touch

  • gimenessferica
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2008
      Hi, it is me again,

      Have you seen it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRncOVaJBiw

      On this video we can see the list of the photographers, and we can see
      Ayrton, Panoramas.dk (Hans), Rodolpho Pajuaba and others, and the pano
      presented has been made by Willy Kaemena, from Munich, near the Olympic
      Stadium.

      It is good to see our job traveling all over the World, isn't it?

      I hope to see my panos like these some day...

      Have someone tried this app for iPhone?? Does it works good?? And on
      iPod Touch? The only way to have it is by iTunes?

      Best regards,
      Tiago Gimenes
      Sferica
    • Willy Kaemena
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 16, 2008
        Ola Thiago

        Sim o unico caminho e via itunes Mac ou PC e de graça ! a unica coisa
        e que se precisa abrir uma conta no itunes shop, mesmo que o programa
        e de graça.

        Ai tem o itunes shop Brasil..

        Com a queda do preço previsto para o ipod touch na semana passada, eu
        ja encomendei o meu....

        Abraços

        Willy Kaemena

        On Sep 16, 2008, at 19:23, gimenessferica wrote:

        > Hi, it is me again,
        >
        > Have you seen it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRncOVaJBiw
        >
        > On this video we can see the list of the photographers, and we can see
        > Ayrton, Panoramas.dk (Hans), Rodolpho Pajuaba and others, and the pano
        > presented has been made by Willy Kaemena, from Munich, near the
        > Olympic
        > Stadium.
        >
        > It is good to see our job traveling all over the World, isn't it?
        >
        > I hope to see my panos like these some day...
        >
        > Have someone tried this app for iPhone?? Does it works good?? And on
        > iPod Touch? The only way to have it is by iTunes?
        >
        > Best regards,
        > Tiago Gimenes
        > Sferica

        Willy Kaemena

        http://bremen.360cities.net/
        http://syria.360cities.net/
        http://lisbon.360cities.net/

      • AYRTON
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 16, 2008
          :-) new list in portuguese ?

          Willy I think you've send it to the wrong adress :-)

          best
          AYRTON

          On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 3:32 PM, Willy Kaemena <panokaemena@...> wrote:

          > Ola Thiago
          >
          > Sim o unico caminho e via itunes Mac ou PC e de graça ! a unica coisa
          > e que se precisa abrir uma conta no itunes shop, mesmo que o programa
          > e de graça.
          >
          > Ai tem o itunes shop Brasil..
          >
          > Com a queda do preço previsto para o ipod touch na semana passada, eu
          > ja encomendei o meu....
          >
          > Abraços
          >
          > Willy Kaemena
          >

          > On Sep 16, 2008, at 19:23, gimenessferica wrote:
          >
          > > Hi, it is me again,
          > >
          > > Have you seen it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRncOVaJBiw
          > >
          > > On this video we can see the list of the photographers, and we can see
          > > Ayrton, Panoramas.dk (Hans), Rodolpho Pajuaba and others, and the pano
          > > presented has been made by Willy Kaemena, from Munich, near the
          > > Olympic
          > > Stadium.
          > >
          > > It is good to see our job traveling all over the World, isn't it?
          > >
          > > I hope to see my panos like these some day...
          > >
          > > Have someone tried this app for iPhone?? Does it works good?? And on
          > > iPod Touch? The only way to have it is by iTunes?
          > >
          > > Best regards,
          > > Tiago Gimenes
          > > Sferica
          > >

          > Willy Kaemena
          >
          > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FSPanos/Menu268.html
          > http://bremen.360cities.net/
          > http://syria.360cities.net/
          > http://lisbon.360cities.net/

          ------------
          | A Y R |
          | T O N |
          ------------

          + 55 21 9982 6313

          http://ayrton360.com
          http://rio.360cities.net
          http://vrfolio.com
          http://ayrton.com

        • ftrippie
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 18, 2008
            Would it be possible to do something like that already in Windows
            Mobile? I have the HTC Touch which performs in a similar way, but WM
            6.1 of course... (flash, java?)

            Cheers

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "gimenessferica" <gimenes@...> wrote:

            > Hi, it is me again,
            >
            > Have you seen it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRncOVaJBiw

          • Henri Smeets
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 18, 2008
              ftrippie wrote:

              > Would it be possible to do something like that already in Windows
              > Mobile?

              Immervision has a Windows Mobile panorama player, you have to use their IVP
              format though.