Full screen Flash solutions

  • agency360
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15 7:43 PM
      Hi Friends,

      I need to upgrade my presentation options for my clients. I currently
      use dreamweaver and templates to build my tours. I use ptgui to
      stitch and pano2qtvr when needed. I display with ptviewer.

      I now want to build full screen flash presentations for my tours.

      I am looking to build tours much like Sacha does at southern digital.
      Sacha if you could point me to some information/solutions for
      developing presentions similar to yours I would be very greatful.

      I am not really interested in purchasing off the shelf software. I
      would prefer to develop using a more custom solution. But I am open
      to any solution.

      I would appreciate any information I could get on the matter.

      Thank you

      Troy Ward
      www.troywardphotography.com