My last panorama from Prague, view from Jiraskuv Bridge

  • pepoloe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2008
      Just wanted to share my last panorama from Prague, a view from
      Jiraskuv Bridge to the Rasin Building, and the other nice buildings on
      the same street.
      http://www.gigapan.org/viewGigapanFullscreen.php?id=8834

      By mistake I used auto focus instead of manual focus. Therefore I
      missed a few pictures from the sky and the water. I took me a while to
      patch the missing parts.

      Around 190 pictures at focal length of 410mm, ISO 200, F8, 1/250