Re: Olympic Stadium Munich

  • Juergen Schrader
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2, 2008
      Well, yes. I wasn't sure if I should have mentioned the panobot
      without which this session would have been almost impossible. But not
      for the sky (because one can handle this easily with any kind of gear
      that allows constant angles). The main advantage of a robot here is
      that you don't have to twist yourself around your tripod several
      times for each picture when shooting on a 50cm rack.

      Jürgen

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "pepoloe" <pepoloe@...> wrote:

      > Hey Jürgen,
      > excellent work!
      > At least the folks who joined the panotools meeting in Prague should
      > know your secret about click stops, as you don't need to care about
      > them anymore ;-)
      >
      > Cheers Traugott
      >
      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Juergen Schrader" <panorama@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Thank you, Bernhard.
      > >
      > > Yes, I like to shoot from exposed places, but this one was pretty
      > > save. Or at least saver then others I've been before :)
      > >
      > > The main problem was that the platform I could stand on was
      narrow
      > > and (even worse) not level. In fact it was really steep and
      handling
      > > the gear wasn't too much fun at all.
      > >
      > > The next shot I will try to develop was done with the monopod
      stuck
      > > out from a camera platform above the course while my guide was a
      bit
      > > "inattentive".
      > >
      > > Cheers
      > > Jürgen
      > >
      > > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Bernhard Vogl <bvogl@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hello Juergen,
      > > >
      > > > A very fine shot - congratulations!
      > > > Looking down in the panorama makes me assume that you have to
      be a
      > > man
      > > > with nerves out of steel :-)
      > > >
      > > > Bernhard