Re: The Diver’s View - Interactive Feature - NYTimes.com

  • Patrick Cheatham
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2008

      > On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 7:37 PM, Blake Michaelson <blake.michaelson@...
      > > wrote:
      >
      > > Nice shot - nice simple integration of audio - what's the player? - cheers,
      >

      > It's their own proprietary player

      AFAIK, their homegrown player is built on Papervision 3D. So, not proprietary, really,
      but I doubt they'll be giving up their source code anytime soon. ;-)

      Cheers,

      Patrick

      PanoSalado:
      http://flashpanos.com/blog/79
    • Fung Yu
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008
        Well, I for one am just glad the VR is finally getting it's exposure
        by the press/media... it's a good start...we still have a long way
        to go... :-)