Re: The Diver’s View - Interactive Feature - NYTimes.com

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Blake Michaelson" <blake.michaelson@...> wrote:

      > Nice shot - nice simple integration of audio - what's the player? - cheers,

      The player is their own development.

      Hans
    • Patrick Cheatham
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2008

        > On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 7:37 PM, Blake Michaelson <blake.michaelson@...
        > > wrote:
        >
        > > Nice shot - nice simple integration of audio - what's the player? - cheers,
        >

        > It's their own proprietary player

        AFAIK, their homegrown player is built on Papervision 3D. So, not proprietary, really,
        but I doubt they'll be giving up their source code anytime soon. ;-)

        Cheers,

        Patrick

        PanoSalado:
        http://flashpanos.com/blog/79
      • Fung Yu
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2008
          Well, I for one am just glad the VR is finally getting it's exposure
          by the press/media... it's a good start...we still have a long way
          to go... :-)