Re: PanoSalado updates (the open source flash panorama viewer)

  • Patrick Cheatham
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Yiorgos Teo" <bravojeffe@...> wrote:

      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Cheatham" <patrick@>
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > PanoSalado is proving fairly popular, considering there were > 700
      > downloads in less than
      > > a month. Nice! Download counts
      > > now top 809, and we're up to revision 93...
      > >

      > Nice! There would be a lot more downloads, testers & feedback if there
      > were some easily accessible binaries to download.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Yiorgos

      Hi Yiorgos:

      I'm not sure how more directly I can link to the downloads... :-)

      Here's the links from the post you responded to (see the bottom one):

      PanoSalado Blog:
      http://flashpanos.com/blog/79

      PanoSalado Example:
      http://flashpanos.com/flashpanos_files/Papervision/PanoSalado/trunk/examples/200\
      808
      28_rev93/index.html

      PanoSalado Downloads:
      http://code.google.com/p/panosalado/

      Enjoy!, and
      Cheers,

      Patrick
    • Robert C. Fisher
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2008
        I just went to the flash panos site and wow new template, looks good.

        Maybe change the salt shaker for hot sauce bottle.

        Cheers
        Robert C. Fisher
        VR Photography/Cinematography
      • Patrick Cheatham
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 1, 2008
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Robert C. Fisher" <bob@...> wrote:

          > I just went to the flash panos site and wow new template, looks good.
          >
          > Maybe change the salt shaker for hot sauce bottle.

          Thanks Bob -- Glad to have you back at sea level. ;)

          I know -- how about a logo contest for PanoSalado?
          The best design wins its creator a... free copy of PanoSalado!

          ;-)

          Cheers,