Re: Gigapan & Canon G9 examples

  • Yiorgos Teo
    Message 1 of 61 , Sep 1, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Bernhard Vogl" <bvogl@...> wrote:

      > Wien, Haus des Meeres:
      > http://www.gigapan.org/viewGigapanFullscreen.php?id=8302
      >
      > Wien, Copa Kagrana:
      > http://www.gigapan.org/viewGigapanFullscreen.php?id=8381

      Bernhard,

      How many pictures did you take (horizontally & vertically) for these
      panos???
    • Sacha Griffin
      Message 61 of 61 , Sep 23, 2008
        That should be obvious.. heh.

        Prime versus zoom.

        The problem, is 28 isn't really wide enough to be really useful for a lot of
        interior work, and composition without zoom and difficult to say the least,
        since you often don't have placement luxury.

        As an exterior lens, I'm sure it's a great lens to have.

        I've always wondered how the MK2 stacks up against, the 10-22, since you
        aren't using the outer parts of the lens with the 10-22.

        Sacha Griffin

        Southern Digital Solutions LLC

        http://www.southern-digital.com

        http://www.seeit360.net