Re: How do you stop a panorama when you open another page

  • maston67
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hi Erik

      Have to disagree with you on the autorotate.

      IMHO from a commmercial perspective uou've got to give web viewers a
      really strong initial impact and also automatically show them what
      the place has to offer. Some people wont even bother interacting
      with it. They need to have it shown to them as default. They dont
      care about the technology - whether it's video or not, it doesn't
      matter it just has to show they're thinking of visiting, booking in
      for etc...It's a bonus if they realise it's interactive which a fair
      few will.
      I think panoramic imaging (commercial revenue generating solutions
      anyway) are more about the overview rather then the details

      I sorted the javascript thing out with this

      document.ptviewer.stopAutoPan()

      which stops the pan on the page it's moving out of.

      cheers

      Masten

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Erik Krause" <erik.krause@...>