Re: PanoSalado updates (the open source flash panorama viewer)

  • Yiorgos Teo
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Cheatham" <patrick@...>
      wrote:

      > PanoSalado is proving fairly popular, considering there were > 700
      downloads in less than
      > a month. Nice! Download counts
      > now top 809, and we're up to revision 93...

      Nice! There would be a lot more downloads, testers & feedback if there
      were some easily accessible binaries to download.

      Regards,

      Yiorgos
    • Patrick Cheatham
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2008
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Yiorgos Teo" <bravojeffe@...> wrote:

        > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Cheatham" <patrick@>
        > wrote:
        > >

        > > PanoSalado is proving fairly popular, considering there were > 700
        > downloads in less than
        > > a month. Nice! Download counts
        > > now top 809, and we're up to revision 93...
        > >

        > Nice! There would be a lot more downloads, testers & feedback if there
        > were some easily accessible binaries to download.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Yiorgos

        Hi Yiorgos:

        I'm not sure how more directly I can link to the downloads... :-)

        Here's the links from the post you responded to (see the bottom one):

        PanoSalado Blog:
        http://flashpanos.com/blog/79

        PanoSalado Example:
        http://flashpanos.com/flashpanos_files/Papervision/PanoSalado/trunk/examples/200\
        808
        28_rev93/index.html

        PanoSalado Downloads:
        http://code.google.com/p/panosalado/

        Enjoy!, and
        Cheers,

        Patrick
      • Robert C. Fisher
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 1, 2008
          I just went to the flash panos site and wow new template, looks good.

          Maybe change the salt shaker for hot sauce bottle.

          Cheers
          Robert C. Fisher
          VR Photography/Cinematography
        • Patrick Cheatham
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 1, 2008
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Robert C. Fisher" <bob@...> wrote:

            > I just went to the flash panos site and wow new template, looks good.
            >
            > Maybe change the salt shaker for hot sauce bottle.

            Thanks Bob -- Glad to have you back at sea level. ;)

            I know -- how about a logo contest for PanoSalado?
            The best design wins its creator a... free copy of PanoSalado!

            ;-)

            Cheers,