Re: Start SpamAssassin results

  • Kathy Wheeler
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 1, 2008

      >>> I've suddenly started getting these as duplicates to 'real'
      > messages.
      >>> Does anyone have an idea why? Has something changed in the
      >>> PanoToolsNG setup? Or might this be to do with my email host?

      I think everyone is getting them. They are even turning up in the
      (Yahoo web interface) list. I can't see anything that has changed in
      the group or message settings, so they are a bit of a mystery at the
      moment. Looks like someone's SpamAssasin has gone beserk? Who's
      (Yahoo?? a list member???) I'm not sure ...

      Google is not providing much insight either :( Appreciate any useful
      input here?

      KathyW
      Co-Owner / Moderator, PanotoolsNG.
    • Mark D. Fink
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 1, 2008
        Thomas,

        Thanks for the suggestion! I've uploaded the three files now. Hope they
        help.

        Mark
        www.nyc.360cities.net
        www.hudsonvalley.360cities.net