Re: Nadir/Zenith patching workflow

  • m_c_r_a_n_e
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 1 3:23 AM
      yes me too

      I was sending via the yahoo website which I assume is in html.

      this is sent with rich text option of yahoo group webmail

      mick

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Flemming V. Larsen" <fvl@...>
      wrote:

      > Same here

    • Mark D. Fink
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 1 4:37 PM
        Thomas,

        Thanks for the suggestion! I've uploaded the three files now. Hope they
        help.

        Mark
        www.nyc.360cities.net
        www.hudsonvalley.360cities.net