Re: [PanoToolsNG] Nadir/Zenith patching workflow

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 1, 2008
      I've suddenly started getting these as duplicates to 'real' messages.
      Does anyone have an idea why? Has something changed in the
      PanoToolsNG setup? Or might this be to do with my email host?

      Sometime around 31/8/08 (at 21:31 +0200) Thomas Rauscher said:

      >---- Start SpamAssassin results
      >14.0 points, 5.0 required;
      >
      >* 3.0 MDAEMON_DNSBL MDaemon: marked by MDaemon's DNSBL
      >* 0.1 HTML_90_100 BODY: Message is 90% to 100% HTML
      >* 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
      >* 10 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
      >* [score: 1.0000]
      >* 2.3 HTML_TINY_FONT RAW: body contains 1 or 0-point font
      >* -1.5 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list
      >
      >---- End SpamAssassin results
      >
      >The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
      >open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
      >or confirm that your address can receive spam. If you wish to view
      >it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

    • Mark D. Fink
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 1, 2008
        Thomas,

        Thanks for the suggestion! I've uploaded the three files now. Hope they
        help.

        Mark
        www.nyc.360cities.net
        www.hudsonvalley.360cities.net