[PanoToolsNG] Re: Nadir/Zenith patching workflow

  • m_c_r_a_n_e
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 31, 2008
      ---- Start SpamAssassin results
      12.9 points, 5.0 required;

      * 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
      * 10 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
      * [score: 1.0000]
      * 2.3 HTML_TINY_FONT RAW: body contains 1 or 0-point font
      * 0.6 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

      ---- End SpamAssassin results

      The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
      open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
      or confirm that your address can receive spam. If you wish to view
      it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

    • Mark D. Fink
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 1, 2008
        Thomas,

        Thanks for the suggestion! I've uploaded the three files now. Hope they
        help.

        Mark
        www.nyc.360cities.net
        www.hudsonvalley.360cities.net