[PanoToolsNG] Re: ptgui project failing

  • John Houghton
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 31 10:14 AM
      ---- Start SpamAssassin results
      12.6 points, 5.0 required;

      * 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
      * 10 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
      * [score: 1.0000]
      * 2.3 HTML_TINY_FONT RAW: body contains 1 or 0-point font
      * 0.3 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

      ---- End SpamAssassin results

      The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
      open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
      or confirm that your address can receive spam. If you wish to view
      it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

    • John Houghton
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 31 10:14 AM
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Sacha Griffin" <sachagriffin@...>
        wrote:

        > I don't stitch the original back in. I drag the insert as a layer
        > back on the original in photoshop.
        >
        > There is a trick here, since there is a mask, you must select the
        > black region and go to select expand +2 or 4 pixels.

        I don't find this trick to be necessary. PTGui can output the tif
        image with a transparent surround. You can just go ahead and drag the
        image onto the original equirectangular without further ado. (This is
        with alpha channel type: Normal Associated).

        John
      • Sacha Griffin
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 1, 2008
          Thank John! I've been doing it this way for 3-4 years. Perhaps back in the
          day there was a reason or maybe not.

          Sacha Griffin

          Southern Digital Solutions LLC

          http://www.southern-digital.com