Re: Nadir/Zenith patching workflow

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 30, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Milko K. Amorth" <panotools@...> wrote:

      > Hans,
      > >
      > > I really do not get it.
      > >
      > I get that.
      > What you are saying is "expert" opinion to a novice. This is not
      > intutive. You and I know that PTadjust is not easy to use.
      > If you want to extract a section on or off the horizon in a sphere you
      > need to now your cooordinates before hand. That is a fact.
      > Dont even think to compare your knowledge to what is "expected" to be
      > delivered by todays tools and marketing. We are old good stock!

      Mike
      Anyone who does panoramas can learn that in 5 minutes.
      Its actually exactly the same as applying the yaw tilt options in PTGui.

      Or if you are doing FPP you need the same to set hotspots.

      Panotools adjust is incredibly fast so if you should miss the correct place in the first
      conversion it just takes 10 sec to do anew one.

      Hans
    • Mark D. Fink
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 1, 2008
        Thomas,

        Thanks for the suggestion! I've uploaded the three files now. Hope they
        help.

        Mark
        www.nyc.360cities.net
        www.hudsonvalley.360cities.net