Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Nadir/Zenith patching workflow

  • Milko K. Amorth
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 30, 2008
      Hans,

      > I really do not get it.

      I get that.
      What you are saying is "expert" opinion to a novice. This is not
      intutive. You and I know that PTadjust is not easy to use.
      If you want to extract a section on or off the horizon in a sphere you
      need to now your cooordinates before hand. That is a fact.
      Dont even think to compare your knowledge to what is "expected" to be
      delivered by todays tools and marketing. We are old good stock!

      Cool off and enjoy your arsenal.

      Cheers, Milko

      --
      Milko K.Amorth
      ph:604.561.5101

      www.VRCanada.ca
      360° Immersive Imaging
      Skype: VRdundee
    • Mark D. Fink
      Message 32 of 32 , Sep 1, 2008
        Thomas,

        Thanks for the suggestion! I've uploaded the three files now. Hope they
        help.

        Mark
        www.nyc.360cities.net
        www.hudsonvalley.360cities.net