Re: Moving from D200 to D700 (and will need to shave my 10.5)

  • eli20sf
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 28, 2008
      Thanks so much. I bought my "tools" to hack of the sun shade tonight
      ... wish me luck!

      Do any of you have the adjuste? I'd love to hear if any of you have
      the base and arm MM settings (so I can use them, and fine tune from
      there) ... I'd take my own time for my nodal point, but once I get
      this shade off ... I'd be so happy if I could just adjust and shoot,
      and stitch ... you all know how it is :)

      Thanks Aaron ...