Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: GigaPan Beta - Anyone?

  • Terry Thrift
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 27 1:47 PM
      I did nothing special to align the camera beyond following the
      directions.
      Their example happened to be the p&s camera that we have.
      So maybe that is why I got as lucky as I did.

      Their stitcher is completely automatic.

      That pano is the max resolution that I can capture using that camera.
      I sure wish the SD800 had a longer telephoto so I could grab more
      detail.

      -Terry-