IAPP conference in Cologne 24-25 September

  • superpanoramas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2006
      Hi,

      This is *almost* off topic but since it is very relevant to what all
      of us are involved in I decided to post it.

      IAPP (International Association of Panoramic Photographers) will hold
      a two-day Conference in Cologne, Germany 24-25 September, just before
      Photokina. I will be one of the speakers, but there are many others
      on the agenda with much more experience and probably better things to
      say :-). Despite the whole event being free of charge, there are some
      great speaker and good topics - hence the post, as I am sure many of
      you don't know about this taking place.

      Best of all, it is all free, all you have to cover is your own
      expenses. I posted a pretty simple agenda (a Word document I received
      from IAPP) on my web site. It includes an email address to register
      if you are interested.

      http://superpanoramas.com/iapp.htm

      If you are planning to be there, drop me a line...

      Hope to meet some of you guys there!

      Robert Palinkas
      http://superpanoramas.com