The latest Sigma 4.5mm fisheye
- I have decided to move from D200 to D300, and am wondering whether
to get the new Sigma 4.5mm circular fisheye lens at the same time.
I am aware that the image circle is designed to fill the Canon
(x1.6) sensors, and leaves an unused ring around the image on a
Nikon (x1.5) sensor. But is there anything else that I should be
aware of? For instance, is CA noticeably bad around the periphery?
Any other issues?
I do have the Nikon 10.5mm full-frame fisheye, but want to cut
down on stitching and post-processing, because of some rather
large projects that may be coming up in the near future.
There is also that U.S. fixed aperture circular fisheye, forget
the name. Should I be considering that?
- ---- Start SpamAssassin results
12.4 points, 5.0 required;
* 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
* 10 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
* [score: 1.0000]
* 2.3 HTML_TINY_FONT RAW: body contains 1 or 0-point font
* 0.1 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list
---- End SpamAssassin results
The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam. If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]