Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: reply via web post

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2008
      No, the message I sent was from my regular Apple Mail client, which
      goes to the list just fine. It is when I click on the "reply via a
      web post" link in the email that it goes to the poster and not the
      list. I noticed a couple of the ones I did that way showing the
      poster as the recipient on the web interface and then not also going
      to the list. The address pull-down on the web interface only offers
      the alternative of sending the message to the list "owner", which
      won't get it to the list either.

      John Riley
      johnriley@...
      jriley@...