Panoramic Sweden

  • belmeloro
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2008
      Hi

      I've been a lurker now ready to "come out" as a panorama maker... I'm
      currently driving around Sweden on assignment for the Swedish
      Institute, the idea being to publish one good georeferenced panorama a
      day and to blog the process. I'm now a week into a 17 day trip, so
      check out the blog:

      http://www.sweden.se/panoramicsweden

      You can check progress on this Google Map:

      http://maps.google.com/?q=http://gokml.net/vg.kml

      I'd appreciate constructive feedback -- I've been helped a lot by
      following this group over the past few months, so thanks everybody.

      Stefan Geens
      www.ogleearth.com
      www.secondhouseofsweden.com
      www.stefangeens.com
    • Aaron Spence
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2008
        G'day Stefan,

        Cool project you're doing, and some great panos too. I'll be coming
        along for the rest of the journey :)

        Thanks, Aaron.
        http://panedia.com