Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Prague at Dawn, 1.24 gigapixel image uploaded

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 13 9:13 AM
      Hello Traugott,

      If i remember correctly, it should be the "rollPitchYaw" parameter:
      --snip--
      rollPitchYaw: "r p y" specify Euler angles that are applied to adjust
      the view. Useful if the roll angle of a panorama needs to be adjusted.
      --snip--
      I never tried to use this parameter as argument in the calling HTML
      file. I think, is must be inserted in the XML file...

      See:
      http://research.microsoft.com/ivm/HDView/HDXMLspec.htm

      Bernhard