Re: International Expo VRs

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 12, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ignacio Ferrando <ignacio@...> wrote:

      > Hi Hans,
      >
      > I have get help of the flash panorama forum and get fixed the expo
      > 2008 vrs...
      >
      > I had to add these to my xml:
      >
      > onEnterFullscreen="pano.qualityStatic=best"
      >

      > I seems that the params not work and it's necesay to force it...
      >
      > I think that now is better... I will reduce also the size of some of
      > the VRs

      Yes it looks like it works for the static image. But not for motion.
      It looks like the motion quality is much worse than the FPP low setting.

      I was actually going to suggest something like that.
      Was searching the forums yesterday for the correct parameter.

      I do a similar thing but just the opposite on this one
      http://www.panoramas.dk/flash/fullscreenloader/

      It applies qualitymotion=low when loading a higher resolution for fullscreen.

      I believe that you could ad this:

      onEnterFullscreen="pano.qualityStatic=best;pano.qualityMotion=low"